½ sm yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
½ yellow onion, thinly sliced
3 large tomatoes (or 5 Roma)
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 Clove Garlic
2 oz crumbled feta
4 lg eggs
1. Pregeat oven to 375°F. Place 2 small, shallow baking dishes on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Dice tomatoes and pulse blend (an emulsion blender works great) to break down the tomatoes.
3. Warm 1 Tbsp olive oil in an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Add tomato paste cook, while stirring, 2 min
4. Add bell pepper, garlic, and onion. Season with salt and pepper and cook until tender, about 6 minutes then add to tomatoes
5. Add tomatoes and simmer 10 minutes until slightly thickened; distribute between baking dishes.
6. Top with feta on each (about 2 Tbsp per dish), then gently crack 2 eggs into each. Place baking sheet with dishes in oven. Cook about 15 minutes, until whites are just set.