Quick and easy meals are the best way to stick to your goals. Whether you are prepping lunches for the week or need and easy go-to dinner. This Flank steak recipe is easy, quick, and packed full of nutrients. With a great balance of protein, fiber, fats, and carbohydrates, you will see that waistline shrink and energy burst!
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 serving (1) Cauliflower, Medium Head
- 1/2 serving (1) Broccoli, Medium Head
- 1 serving (1) Lime
- 24 oz Flank Steak
- Cut 1/2 of the head of cauliflower and broccoli into small florets. Peel and cut sweet potato into 1″ cubes
- Preheat oven broiler. Marinate flank steak in lime juice, salt and pepper. Do this right on the paper the steak comes wrapped in for easy clean up. Place on broiler pan and cook, turning once until medium rare, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board to rest.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Toss, sweet potato, broccoli, and cauliflower with olive salt and pepper, pour onto a cookie sheet in a single layer. Roast, turning once, until tender and cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Slice flank steak into thin strips, serve 4 to 6 ounces per person with a side of the veggies. (serves approx 4-5)