This awesome fun and delicious alternative to ice cream from The Lady Behind The Curtain might just be our new summer obsession!
- Any flavor of nonfat Greek yogurt ( I used 3 different flavors)
- Fit a small zip top plastic bag over a cup.
- Spoon in the yogurt.
- Snip one corner of the bag and pipe onto cookie sheets.
- Place in freezer and freeze for 1 hour or until completely hard and frozen.
- TIP: For easy removal line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrape off using an off set spatula or a regular metal spatula.
- Place in an air tight container.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.