A fabulous snack that is perfect for pumpkin season!
- 1 1⁄2cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (or cooking oil of your choice)
- Other spices to taste (ex: cayenne, garlic powder, seasoning salt)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Clean off any major chunks of pulp, but don’t worry about getting them perfect – it adds flavor!
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or oil and seasonings of your choice.
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.