I cannot resist this amazing portobello burger from SkinnyTaste! Up your meatless Monday game with these awesome burgers.
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1-1/2 tsp steak seasoning like Montreal Steak Grill Mates
- 4 thick slices red onion
- 4 oz reduced fat Swiss, sliced thin
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 1/2 avocado, sliced thin
- baby spinach
- 4 whole wheat low calorie buns
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, oil, rosemary, and Montreal steak seasoning. Place the mushroom caps in the bowl and toss with sauce, using a spoon to evenly coat. Let stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes, turning a few times.
To finish, place the spinach and grilled portobello mushrooms on the buns and top with the grilled onions, sliced tomato and avocado.