Okay, real talk… In the summertime I want the least amount of dishes, I don’t the kitchen a sauna, and any excuse to be outside! If you’re like me then you’ll love this just as much as I do!!
From Delish .com
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 ears corn, quartered
- 1 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp. butter
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, corn, zucchini, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, and cilantro. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss until combined.
- Lay out four pieces of foil. Divide shrimp mixture between foil and top each with a pat of butter and lime slices. Seal packs.
- Heat grill to high. Add shrimp packs and grill until shrimp is pink, about 10 minutes.
Okay, I was wrong .. 1 dish. That can sit in the sink till the sun is down and it’s time to be inside…. Has anyone invented disposable mixing bowls? They should.