30 Minutes to delicious cacciatore heaven. This healthy quick recipe will become a weeknight favorite! Someone pass the wine!
1 serving (1) Bay Leaf
1/2 teaspoons Oregano, Dried
3/4 cups Bell Pepper (red, Green), Raw
1/2 cups Diced Red Onions
14 oz Canned Crushed Tomatoes
1 pounds Chicken Thighs (skinless/boneless)
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper on both side.
2. Press saute on the Instant Pot, lightly spray with oil and brown chicken on both sides a few
minutes. Set aside.
3. Spray with a little more oil and add onions and peppers. Sauté until soften and golden, 5 minutes.
4. Pour tomatoes over the chicken and vegetables, add oregano, bay leaf, salt and pepper, give it a
quick stir and cover.
5. Cook high pressure 25 minutes; natural release.
Remove bay leaf, garnish with parsley and serve over pasta, squasta or whatever you wish!