An easy weeknight meal that is filling and nutritious to stay on track! This recipe is also great the next day as leftovers!
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Organic Cherry Tomatoes, Raw
- 1 serving (1) Can Black Beans
- 1 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 pounds 90% Lean Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 2 serving (1) Garlic Clove
- 1/2 serving (1) Yellow Onion
- 1/2 teaspoons Cumin, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 serving Spaghetti Squash (whole)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Drizzle cut sides of spaghetti squash with oil and season with salt, chili powder, and cumin.
- Place cut side down on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Roast until tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool slightly. Using a fork,
break up squash strands.
- Meanwhile, make filling: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir
in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in black beans and cherry tomatoes.
- Fill each spaghetti squash with beef mixture and top with optional ingredients (cheese, avocado, corn, cilantro, sour cream)