This is super fast, super tasty, and brings the nutrition! This is immediately going on my weeknight “oh crap what is for dinner!?” list.
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 ear Corn On The Cob, White W/salt
Cauliflower, Medium Head
Broccoli, Medium Head
1 Lime, juiced
24 oz Flank Steak
1. Marinate flank steak in lime juice, salt and pepper. Do this right on the paper the steak comes wrapped in for easy cleanup.
2. Cut 1/2 of the head of cauliflower and broccoli into small florets. Shuck corn and slice into 2-inch
3. Preheat oven broil. Place steak on broiler pan and cook, turning once until medium rare, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board to rest.
4. Switch oven to bake at 475 degrees F.
5. Toss broccoli and cauliflower with olive salt and pepper, pour onto a cookie sheet in a single layer. Roast, turning once, until tender and cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Slice flank steak into thin strips, serve 3 to 4 ounces per person with a side of the veggies.