- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 small carrots
- 1 small red onion
- ¼ bell pepper any color
- 1 small handful spinach or similar
- ½ inches ginger (0.4 inches = 1 cm)
- ⅓ cup cottage cheese
- ⅕ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ a lemon’s zest
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard (or try wasabi paste, but less!)
- 2 tortillas
- Salt and pepper
For the dressing:
- Peel the ginger and grate it into a bowl. Add the cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon zest and dijon mustard and mix it well.
- Spread the dressing mixture onto the wraps, stopping about 1cm from the edge. Lay out the spinach leaves on top.
Peel, and chop the carrots, bell pepper, onions and place down the middle and sprinkle the roasted sunflower seeds on top.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper and fold the wraps a little on both sides, then at the bottom and roll it as tightly as possible (without squishing the insides out!).
- Cut the wraps into halves and serve (or pack for lunch). Enjoy!