Vegetables, eggs and feta cheese are combined in this simple, vegetarian and gluten free Greek crockpot breakfast casserole!
- 12 eggs (whisked)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Red Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup Feta Cheese
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the red onion and garlic.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach.
- Pour the mixture into a crockpot set to low, then top with the feta cheese.
- Slow cook on low 4-6 hours.